20 August 2005

No Love?

It's very interesting to see how Hip Hop and R&B night are treated around the camp. We are always told that we need to be closed by 11pm, but when it comes to the other nights i.e., Country and Salsa night they are allowed to remain onstage past 11. I'm starting to get a large following but they don't seem to understand why I don't play past 11pm. I think I'm too naive and nice and just play by the rules. I know I should probably say something but it doesn't seem to do any good. I'm glad to have generated alot of buzz out here but I'm so ready to go home though. I just want to see family, pets, and just chill out and not have to worry about anything. Oh well. Well tonight DJ Crank is playing out at the MWR center and this guy is awesome. He's inspired me everytime I go to his nights to up my game. As soon as I get back to Atlanta it's time to hit the decks and upgrade as well. Well it's time for me to go I'm going to add some new links to the site. Also I'm going to try my hand at podcasting. It should be an interesting experience. Ok lates, peace and much hairgrease LOL.

No comments: