03 April 2007

Today was a good day

Well ladies and gentlemen, today is one of the best days I've ever had. My Florida Gators won yesterday beating Ohio State. It was a good game. I knew that the Gators could beat OSU, considering that they had beat them earlier this season. All in all I would have to say that the tournament was a huge success. It was exciting to see the upsets and numerous overtime games. I'm ready to see how it plays out next year.

Well yesterday I got my call to appear on Inside the Box, at TV trivia game show that appears on TVtropolis, and it will be on April 19th. Now I'm not sure when the episode will actually air but it's around that time. I'm hoping that I can win the money prize, which can be up to $10,000, and use this appearance as a springboard for other projects.

I will be posting a tribute video onto YouTube in the next couple of weeks. I will be posting a link to it on this site. Well have to roll.

No comments: