28 February 2006

Geez Louise

I just don't understand the weather out here in Atlanta. One day it will be cold as hell, the next day it's warm. Go figure. Yesterday morning it was about 29 degrees F (yes no longer celsius LOL) and today it's been in the mid to high 60's.

Yesterday I had the misfortune of riding the MARTA (rail) and got to ride in the car that had a loud, yet obnoxious, homeless minister. It seemed that his speech was geared towards people giving money to the homeless. Hmmm, I don't think there were any self serving goals in that sermon LOL. The sad part is that the gentleman soon had some young kid, who I guess thought he was a comedian, start heckling him in his sermon and this did nothing but make the man get louder. My stop couldn't come soon enough.

I haven't really been able to get in the gym to start my new training. I'm actually looking forward to it, which is kind of scary. Because the trainer gave me a sample workout and it was very intense and painful (in a good way). Right now I'm carrying about 19% body fat. The trainer's goal is to have me cut down to 13%. We'll see how this goes but I'm still excited to be going through this. I will take pictures weekly to see if there is any significant changes or not.

Well it's getting late. So I'm about to take off. Everyone have a good night, day, or whatever the hell it is in your neck of the woods.

No comments: