26 February 2006

Ho-hum

How's it going everyone? Well unfortunately for me the past couple of weeks has been pretty slow and tame. I've been so busy once again trying to upgrade my apartment that I don't even recognize it anymore. It actually looks civil. Which was a big surprise to me. When I got back my place looked like someone who had left in a hurry and forgot to put everything away.

I think I'm now ready to become a homeowner instead of a renter. I see all these people about as young as me already moving forward in their lives. Me on the other hand I'm stuck in a continuous circle of nothing. My goals are to ensure that my credit is good to go and that I have enough money saved for a down payment. I know that I need to study up more on mortgage's and the like. So I know what the hell I'm getting myself into. I know that being in the military qualifies me for a VA loan, so I'll see how helpful that is.

Well my party life in Atlanta has been pretty good. I've been out to Club Europe, Vision's, and many of the clubs in the Buckhead area. It's funny though, when I got back it only took me a couple of drinks to get piss drunk. Now I actually have to spend some money to get drunk LOL. The other night I was so drunk at Club Europe that I think I actually tried to hit on a big chick and she actually shot me down. Now that is hilarious. I will make sure not to get that drunk again though, because bad things tend to happen.

I've been tempted to buy the new video Ipod. The only problem though is that I have six other Ipods and with my luck, soon as I buy this one, Apple will have a new one. I will be extremely pissed if this happens. When I bought my first Ipod they introduced a new one 5 days later and reduced the price on the one I had bought. I probably could have gone in to get a price difference, but I wasn't too consumer savvy at the time. Well I have to go but I look forward to writing in here the next chance I get. By the way let me know if you want to see a new video. I'll see what I can do.

No comments: