22 October 2005

The places we go and the people we meet.

Staying here in Qatar I now realize why they call it the "Switzerland of the Middle East". The people out here are not narrow minded. They allow The people here are friendly to a large extent and will go out of their to make your service enjoyable. Everyone here seems to be well off. And the architecture around here is pretty awesome.


I'm real excited because today I get to go out and pick up some shirts that I had tailored. Now I don't know why this is such a major event for me (it could be the fact that I was stuck in Kuwait with nothing to do for several months) but I'm giddy. I had about 5 shirts tailored which cost me about 500 Qatari Riyals. Not sure what it equates to in American dollars (might be about $100 or even less). I might even wear one to the birthday party today. I'm going to try to see if I can get a suit tailored for me as well. I will be taking pics of these items so that all can view and comment. Well TTFN.

No comments: