24 October 2005

Things seen and heard

Yesterday evening while watching MTV Europe I saw some pretty cool videos. One was the new Paul Van Dyk, think it's off his new album, and I have to say it was pretty good. Bascially Paul and another gentleman act as guardian angels for an elderly man and his dog. Real nice video. Kind of made me wish for my dog Lika. (Oh and the video was called "The Other Side", I forget who the vocalist is but this sounds like an album worth buying. Even though I've always like a lot of the music PVD's made.) The other video I enjoyed was Bob Sinclair's "Love Generation". That song and video was pretty good. Now I just wish MTV would do away with lots of the shows like Ashlee Simpleton's, Newlywed's, Wonder Showzen, and the one with all the bratty kids who exploit their parent's money. Gee daddy look at me I'm spending all of the moola you worked so hard for to have a sweet 16 birthday party that no one is going to remember after a couple of years. Oh and if you don't get me what I want for a present I'm going to bawl like a baby and call you a bad parent. SICKENING. Oh well that is my rant and spill for the day. I will see you guys later.

And ladies if you want to make your man happy I would suggest getting EA Sports' NBA Live 2006. Your man will love you for it. My girl didn't get it for me but I know that if she did I would love her so much more (hint, hint). LOL

No comments: