23 November 2005

Gobble Gobble

Well Thanksgiving (in the US) is coming up and unfortunately I'm not with my family to celebrate it. But it doesn't matter cause I missed the Candian one as well. Now this is the first time that I've been away on a deployment and have missed several holidays and it really doesn't feel too bad. I know that I should probably be with the family to celebrate the holidays but I'm not particularly aching for it. I'm kind of getting the "Been there, done that" attitude. The holidays just seem to old and commercial. I mean yeah to be there with the family is good and everything, but I really don't want to hear about the problems that you've been having, and have already emailed me numerous times about. Face it, if you haven't gotten them fixed by now it's probably going to take a little bit longer to take care of those problems. I'm not even going to start on the failed New Year's resolutions. Needless to say I've never put much stock in them and I still don't. Well this ends my holiday rant.

Yesterday I bought NCAA March Madness '06 and I just want to tell EA Sports that once again you have let me down. You have so jacked this series up that it's not even funny anymore. For example I'm playing a Classic Game between the Dominique Wilkins Georgia Bulldogs vs. Michael Jordan's North Carolina. Now my team has the better overall ratings in FG shooting and everything else, yet I can't even make a simple 14 foot jump shot. And why is the shooting rhythm so off. You guys better pay attention to ESPN College Hoops. They know how to get it done and they even offer the game at a cheaper rate. You guys might want to take next year off and figure out what is going wrong.

No comments: