22 November 2005

Why me?

Well yesterday evening sucked camel butt to the highest extent possible. First it started with a supposed jaunt down to the mall being cancelled. I didn't care too much about that since I'm going to be here for so long and it will always be there. But I go down to my room and start playing Socom Navy Seals 3. Lo and behold though all of my game data is nowhere to be found. Friggin outstanding. So I start going back through the game so I can use the crosstalk feature and then the game freezes. (Sony you need to fix this quick cause it's happened with my NBA Live '06). At this time I'm kind of upset cause I was doing real well on the game. I then decided to watch TV and Road to Perdition is on. Now I've never been able to watch this movie due to deployments, DJing, and just not enough time to go to the movies. Well right in the key portion of the movie the cable goes out. That is when I almost hit the roof. How many things can go wrong in a single day? It looks like a lot can. Than to add insult to injury my alarm doesn't go off this morning, which results in me not being able to get to Physical Training on time. Well other than not waking on time my morning seems to be going very well, for right now LOL.

I think I've found my new internet craze. It's called Yahoo 360. It's hilarious cause it seems to be where people go to post their "special pictures". LOL Well I've got to go eat so I will see ya'll later.

No comments: