27 December 2005

Merry Sucking Christmas!

Well ladies and gentelmen I hope you are having a Happy Holiday, Kwanzaa, Hanukah, Christmas, or whatever it is you celebrate. Me I could give a rat's ass about Christmas. Bill O'Reilly has gotten a hard-on for our country moving from Christmas to Holiday. I have only thing to say. Boo-hoo bitch and deal with it. I don't give a rat's ass. Your more than welcome to call it Christmas or whatever the hell it is. I think Christmas is just a way for retail companies to make more money off of decorations you'll probably only use once, or silly ass clothing or gifts that your family doesn't really want. My only high point of Christmas is that I can get wasted while playing new video games or watching new movies. Other than that it's just like any other day, not real important. By the way I got invited to one of the worst Christmas parties, make that party, in my life. I was expecting to get a Christmas dinner. Instead I only got some cookies and milk for my "complete meal". I'm glad I wasn't able to go to the DFAC to get a real meal cause I mean that would only have provided so much sustenance for me. Needless to say I wasn't real happy about the whole event and I'm not going to say more about it.

My Christmas day other than the bad was pretty good. I volunteered at the USO and I actually felt like I was doing a great service to those individuals who came in. They enjoyed my selection of music, which was not Christmas related, and kept asking about how to get the tracks I was playing. I'm starting to get a name down at the USO for playing good music. So I'll have to keep it up. I think the next day I work I'm going to take my laptop in and DJ for the crowd. I know I will do a much better job than the DJ's at the Oasis. And yes the bad DJ's are back at the Oasis. I can't stand the music selection once again. I think when I get back to Atlanta I will make a mix that they can play at the Oasis, instead of the same tired crap they've been killing my ears with. Well that is all look forward to hearing from you guys again. And if you want a new video let me know what you would like to see and I'll try to get it on here.

No comments: