06 December 2005

Upcoming weekend

I'm starting to gear up for this upcoming weekend. I'll be very busy. On Friday I will be starting my first day of volunteering at the USO. Then Saturday, mostly all day, I'll be going out to the desert to try to sand ski, swim, and whatever else. I'm pretty excited about the trip because it'll allow me to get some more adventure type clips so I can make my "extreme" movie (joking about the extreme). I've never been skiing before (got kicked out of ski school for underage drinking) so this will be new to me. If I can I would like to do sandboarding as well.

On another more serious note, I was watching ABC's Primetime and was very disturbed by what I saw. They had two white girls on their show who performed songs praising individuals like Hitler and Hess and praising the white race (by the way did you know, that by the end of the European theater portion of World War II, Hess was discovered by troops eating out of the dumpster LOL a real Nazi hero). They claim that Hitler could not have killed all of the Jews in the Holocaust and many other revisionist theories. This family is the epitome of what is wrong with America. All I can do is shake my head and wonder why I serve sometimes, but then I know that more good comes out of it than bad. If you want to see the article about this here is the link idiot racist twins. Oh well one can only laugh at such foolishness.

No comments: