04 December 2005

Untitled

Well I hope everyone is doing well. I know it's been a couple of days since I've posted. I've only had one bad experience the last couple of days and that was my ATM card getting eaten by the Qatari ATM machine. So now I'm out of an ATM card till my new one from Atlanta gets here.

I've got good news for my ears. They finally got some superior DJ's in the club who actually know how to mix and generate a buzz on the dancefloor. It was weird to walk in and listen to the music and realize it was being mixed. So kudos go out to whoever let those guys get in their and work their magic. Oh and I think I found one of the most flamboyantly gay guys out here. Now here is my question, after seeing this in Atlanta and elsewhere, why do black homosexuals have to make it so apparent that they are gay. Some of the white homosexuals I know do not get all extravagant and act so ridiculous. Now don't get me wrong, I know not all black queers act like this, but it seems that they take their cue off of Jack on "Will and Grace" and decide this is how to act.

I started browsing the Famous Trials link on my webpage and I saw a profile of a lawyer who took on Jim Crow laws. It's very interesing because he was a smart African-American lawyer who after witnessing so much racial discrimination got fed up with it and decided to attack it. His name is Charles Houston. This guy is now one of my inspirations to go to law school and kick ass, as best as I can, and make a difference in the world. I wonder though, that if by the time I graduate law school will I still have that same aspiration or will I just seek out the quick buck? I hope to stay on the right track but only the future will tell. Well I have to go and study up for the LSAT, see you guys later.

No comments: